Between 1 October 2021- 30 September 2024, The Alliance of Active NGOs in the field of Child and Family Protection (ASPCF) is implementing the project ‘Together for quality education’, with financial support from Liechtenstein Development Service (LED), and in partnership with 22 CSOs, of which 13 are APSCF members.
The project aims to contribute to a safer and protective school environment for the pupils, free of bullying and cyberbullying.
- authorities and school community take action to prevent and tackle bullying and cyberbullying Moldovan CSOs initiate and implement efficient advocacy initiatives against bullying and cyberbullying;
- moldovan CSOs initiate and implement efficient advocacy initiatives against bullying and cyberbullying.
- Build capacity and empower the project partner CSOs
- Conduct academic research on various aspects of the phenomenon of bullying and cyberbullying
- Develop two Policy briefs with recommendations
- Organize Press Conferences
- Guidance on school-based anti-bulling programs/policies
- Conduct two KAP surveys on the knowledge, attitudes, and practices of the general population regarding the phenomenon of bullying and cyberbullying
- Organize and conduct a national information campaign based on the results of the published research
- Sub-granting of local CSOs to organize informative and awareness-raising activities on bullying and cyberbullying