According to our APSCF’s statute, to our network may join ‘any registered non-governmental organisation that shares APSCF’s vision, mission and objectives and is ready to manifestly engage in their realisation’.
The first step in joining APSCF can be made by submitting a set of documents about your organisation. The documents are:
- Application form (download here the document in Romanian language)
- The organisation’s management board decision for joining APSCF
- Declaration on adhesion (download here the document in Romanian language)
- A copy of the organisation’s statute
- A copy of the registration certificate
- The resume or the summary of your organisation’s work (including activities, implemented projects, etc.)
- The child protection policy
In the second stage, the APSCF secretariat sends the application documents to the Management Board, who decides on granting new memberships.
For details and more info, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.