On February 17, 2022, took palce the presentation of the project “Together for Quality Education” (2022 – 2024) implemented by the Alliance of NGOs active in the field of Social Protection of Children and Family (APSCF), with the financial support of Liechtenstein Development Service (LED), and in partnership with over 20 civil society organizations from Moldopva.
The meeting was attended by Nadejda Burciu, Deputy Director of Liechtenstein Development Service Moldova, who welcomed the audience and reiterated the need to strengthen and consolidate the efforts of Moldovan CSOs to combat bullying and cyberbullying in schools, as well as to implement eficient lobby and advocacy initiatives, and communication campaigns. Also, 18 representatives of civil society organizations, including non-members of the APSCF, who will also be implementing partners of the project, were present at the meeting. In total, the project is expected to be implemented in partnership with 22 CSOs active in the field of child and family social protection.
The attending partner organizations got acquainted with the project implementation strategy and activities, and discussed ways of involvement and contribution to achieving the common goal. It was decided to hold regular consultation meetings with project partners and to be actively involved in ensuring the effective implementation of the project.
The project aims to contribute to a safer and protective school environment for the pupils, free of bullying and cyberbullying.
- authorities and school community take action to prevent and tackle bullying and cyberbullying Moldovan CSOs initiate and implement efficient advocacy initiatives against bullying and cyberbullying;
- moldovan CSOs initiate and implement efficient advocacy initiatives against bullying and cyberbullying.
- Build capacity and empower the project partner CSOs
- Conduct academic research on various aspects of the phenomenon of bullying and cyberbullying
- Develop two Policy briefs with recommendations
- Organize Press Conferences
- Guidance on school-based anti-bulling programs/policies
- Conduct two KAP surveys on the knowledge, attitudes, and practices of the general population regarding the phenomenon of bullying and cyberbullying
- Organize and conduct a national information campaign based on the results of the published research
- Sub-granting of local CSOs to organize informative and awareness-raising activities on bullying and cyberbullying